Network Runners, Inc. is a Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are located in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established ISO 9001: 2015 and 8(a) Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
: Must have an active Secret Clearance or higher.
The SharePoint Analyst will be responsible for basic SharePoint and Server troubleshooting. They will also execute scripts, answer calls, troubleshoot/resolve/and or escalate technical issues, open and close tickets, and correlate events and incidents for management of Information
- The SharePoint Admin is an IT professional with system administration/ customer service skills applicable to an Enterprise Data Center experience.
- Execute scripts, answer calls, troubleshoot/resolve/and or escalate technical issues, open and close tickets, correlate events and incidents for management of Information Technology (IT) Services.
- Experience in IT required including at least six (6 )months experience in IT.
- High familiarity with SharePoint
- Server exposure or familiarity with (Windows 2003-2008-2012, ESX, Linux, VCenter) is required.
- Exposure or familiarity with hardware and concepts for SAN storage, network, and hosted or supported application interactions are required.
- Experience with Active Directory and Remedy ticketing system.
- Receiving incidents from multiple sources, capturing, re-mediating or transferring to a higher tier support.
- Able to follow directions to conduct patching and basic server maintenance. This will be 24x7 command center 12 hour shift work.
Required: Security +
Kansas City, MO
Attractive Benefits Package: