Network Runners, Inc. is a Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are located in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
We have an immediate need and are seeking a mid-level, in-house, corporate recruiter along with other HR/accounting responsibilities
Under general supervision, the Recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting to include sourcing, screening, interviewing and conducting reference checks to support the placement of staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partners with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Sources resumes and phone screens candidates prior to routing the resume to the hiring manager
- Checks references and delivers employment offers
- Develops and maintains productive relationships with hiring managers to ensure achievement of staffing goals
- Works with Human Resources and hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws as well as affirmative action plan compliance.
- Tracks candidate and requisition activity in applicant tracking system and maintains accurate recruiting records.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
Education: BA/BS preferred
Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday
Hours: 11am - 7pm (Flexible)
Citizenship: US Citizens only
Work locations: Sterling, VA
Salary: Competitive salary