Business Development Associate
Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are located in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
As a Business Development Associate, you’ll find the challenges you seek and the chance to prove your abilities with your results-oriented approach. Surrounded by our top-quality sales team, you will work toward realistic sales goals and objectives, with the potential to advance your career as far as your education and motivation can take you.
Network Runners, Inc. (NRI) is looking for an energetic self-starter to excel in developing business for a Small Business Systems Integrator offering innovative technology solutions to the Public Sector and Commercial Enterprise markets. This position plays a critical role in developing, identifying, and qualifying leads to help drive the company’s growth. The ideal candidate will learn the company value proposition and receive on the job training in the federal acquisition process and how the channel ecosystem works.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Position Requirements :
- Participate in lead generation call campaigns to uncover new business opportunities
- Set up meetings between the NRI and potential customers and channel partners
- Meet and exceed monthly performance metrics
- Document information for all sales activities, opportunities, and customer/client interaction in company CRM
- Establish ongoing business relationships with both customers and technology clients
Highly Desirable Attributes:
- 0 - 2 years of inside or outside sales experience
- BA/BS degree or two years/relevant work or military experience can substitute for BA/BS degree
- Experience selling technology products or services
- Familiarity with CRM tools i.e. Zoho or others.
- Familiarity with Industry certifications i.e. ISO and CMMI
- DoD security clearance
- Business or marketing internship experience
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system experience
- Strong capacity to develop relationships quickly over the phone
- Previous experience with sales pipeline development and in an environment requiring monthly quotas
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Professional, coachable, energetic, intelligent, charismatic, and driven
- Goal oriented and self-motivated, but also a team player
Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ 401K/FSA/ LTD/STD/PTO/Federal Holidays