Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are located in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
Must have an active Secret Clearance or higher.
Position Requirements :
- Responsible for gathering requirements, design, architect, plan, and implement virtualized and physical data base cluster solutions utilizing MS Windows 2012 R2, MS Windows 2016, MS SQL 2008 R2, MS SQL 2012 R2 and MS SQL 2014 platforms.
- Provides cluster and data center data base administration, operational support and problem resolution; Works with various vendors to install, upgrade, configure, administer, automate and optimize MS SQL cluster architectures and associated software, providing a secure, reliable and highly available data base platform to Data Center customers and services;
- Performs software installation and upgrade automation;
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive system event, performance and capacity monitoring plan;
- Troubleshoots problems, takes appropriate corrective action and/or interacts with IT staff or vendors in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting functions.
Candidate must be of a senior level and have experience in VMWare vRealize Operations Suite (vCM, Automation, Operations Manager), HP Blade System (or similar hardware platform), Splunk (or similar log collection/parsing tool), NetBackup, DISA STIGs/SRG, MS; Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 R2/2016, Cluster Services and SQL 2008 R2/2012 R2/2014; SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, TDE and Server Audit.
- CompTIA Security +
- MCSE Data Platform Certification
Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ 401K/FSA/ LTD/STD/PTO/Federal Holidays
Kansas City, MO