Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are located in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
Must have an active Secret Clearance or higher.
Position Requirements :
- Responsible for preparing and/or maintaining systems, programming and operations documentation, procedures and methods, including user manuals, reference manuals, installation guides, Data Center and technology: drawings, diagrams, process definition/flow/integration artifacts, Cyber Security policy, directives, reporting products, etc.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of Data Center documentation and format templates and implementation of the Data Center document management plan.
- Maintains a current internal documentation library.
- Provides or coordinates special documentation services as required.
- Competent to work at the highest level of all phase of documentation. May act as project leader for large jobs.
Candidate must be of senior level with expertise and experience in copy editing, technical writing, project management, Data Center and DoD terminology and concepts and SharePoint content administration.
Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ 401K/FSA/ LTD/STD/PTO/Federal Holidays