Position Title: Knowledge Manager
Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are located in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
Must have an active Secret Clearance or higher.
Network Runners is seeking a highly motivated Knowledge Manager to support a large Defense Agency in Montgomery, AL. The ideal candidate will have a background in organizational strategies, business management, and/or enterprise engagement and knowledge of the Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community (IC).
- Building models and workflows to address business problems. Developing standards for data inputs across the tradecraft, tools, subscriptions, budget/financial, and other portfolios.
- Develop and maintain a normalized, searchable, and relevant knowledge management based portal to manage known errors and related fixes/work around, common technician guide processes/checklists, and new release documentation for focused training products to build and sustain the Incident Management team knowledge.
- Provide ongoing ownership and maintenance of the current incident management knowledge management solution, providing a searchable environment of the latest operating procedures, checklists, and known error information
- Assess, forecast, and monitor their workforce training status based on established DoD IA workforce requirements and assessed workforce technical shortfalls
- Performing data collection, preprocessing, feature engineering, data visualization, dashboard creation, and analysis to find new meaning. Will support project management and audits.
- Ensuring consistency of information across multiple classified internal and inter-agency forums and products
- Responsibility for running regular reports and any ad hoc reports requested out of cycle. Accuracy and presentation clarity are imperative.
- Strategic planning and program performance evaluation.
- Institutionalize office knowledge, lessons learned, and Standard Operational Procedures (SOPs) into virtual and hard-copy reference libraries.
Type of Job:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in IT with 2-6 years of overall related experience
- At least five years’ experience maintaining organizational knowledge management systems including both websites and commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) team collaboration and sharing tools such as Microsoft SharePoint.
- Candidate must be a U.S Citizen and possess an active/current Secret Clearance
Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ 401K/FSA/ LTD/STD/PTO/Federal Holidays