Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are located in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
Must have an active Secret Clearance or higher.
Network Runners is seeking a Management Analyst to support a large Defense Agency in Montgomery, AL. The Management Analyst will participate in planning, coordinating and evaluating various projects, programs and services and provide long-term solutions and management action backed by knowledge and analysis of processes.
Other Job Skills:
- Plan and establish methods for maintaining, controlling, storing and retrieving data from automated base system identifying problems, preparing trend analyses and final reports.
- Conducts research and organizes information on a variety of programs and issues.
- Continuously monitor, 24/7, the Government owned trouble ticket management system for new tickets, updated tickets, or completed tickets and triage tickets to ensure the urgency and impact are clearly defined.
- Document all troubleshooting, and escalation steps taken and enter all information into the tickets in a clear, concise, timely, and accurate manner.
- Analyzes data gathered and develops alternative methods or solutions for increasing efficiency.
- Identifies underlying fundamental principles or facts of information needed to provide advanced reports and analysis.
- Deliver Quality Assurance and Service Level Management reports using Government owned data to perform and provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual tick- et Quality Assurance (QA) reports including network outages, problem types/categories, and chronic network outages.
- Analyze the status of progress with respect to status reports from subordinate activities, prepare analysis and recommendations and direct necessary corrective action(s).
- Provide historical and current information on inspection findings and the status of recommendation implementation and prepares statistical data for trend analyses and final reports.
- Establishes and maintains project/program reports and program information from department input.
- Establish Critical Success Fac- tors (CSFs)/Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and implement a continuous improvement plan to achieve the established CSFs/KPIs.
• Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
• Proficient with business analytic tools ie. Tableau, Python, and R.
• Ability to meet deadlines and show attention to detail.
• Must demonstrate good decision making and critical thinking skills.
• Demonstrates ability to manage multiple assignments and prioritize work in a timely manner.
• Proven ability to analyze reports and maintain information system logs.
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Strong communication skills for coordinating with customers, officials, and other departments
• Bachelor’s degree in IT with 2-6 years of overall related experience
• Candidate must be a U.S Citizen and possess an active/current Secret Clearance
Type of Job:
Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ 401K/FSA/ LTD/STD/PTO/Federal Holidays