Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are located in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
We are looking for a Sales and Delivery Engineer focused on our Cyber Security and Network related solutions. If you meet the below requirement, we would be interested in speaking with you.
• Citizenship: Must be a US Citizen.
• Security Clearance: Active DOD clearance preferred.
• Travel: Must be willing to travel.
• Education: Bachelor’s in Information Technology
• Must have 3+ years of experience in Networking, Orchestration and Cyber Security.
• Enterprise level technical experience preferred.
• Candidates with Pre and Post Sales Engineering background preferred.
• Preferable- Familiarity with DoD Architecture Framework
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
• Must have an aptitude for learning new technologies.
• Must be hands-on technical with a sales aptitude.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Must be a team player and contributor.
Compensation: Competitive Salary with Full Benefits package. Additional incentives tied to Major Business Objectives.
We are a growing Systems Integrator and looking for candidates who want to contribute towards the growth and grow along with the company.