Network Runners, Inc. is a Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are located in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
: Must have an active Secret Clearance or higher.
- Install, configure, upgrade, administer, manage, monitor, and maintain UNIX/Linux VMware servers, RHEL 6 , 7, operating systems or higher.
- Install and configure and trouble shoot Volume Manager Administer the UNIX/Linux environment; file systems, boot process and run levels Provide administrative support
- Assist with system recovery and restores backup tapes as necessary Provision all host and virtual operating system licenses, virtualization and partitioning software, software requiring non-storage utilities, communications and server security.
- Monitors system logs and operational status of customer production servers.
- Comply and applies with security management tasks at the OS layer including OS security patches, relevant IAVA/IAVB, CTOs, and STIGs.
- Bachelors Degree in IT or related field of study
- CompTIA Security+ certification
Kansas City, MO
Attractive Benefits Package: