Network Runners, Inc. is a Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are located in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 14001 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
: Must have an active Secret Clearance or higher.
Network Architecture Design
– The Senior Design Engineer shall use the established change management process to provide changes in response to policies, security, or customer requests. Ensure compliance with Joint Task Force (JTF) directives for ports and protocols and engineer proxy capabilities.
Network Engineering Support
– Evaluate and engineer network solutions based
upon customers’ requirements. Engineer a highly available network infrastructure capable of
meeting strict uptime requirements and deploy an IPv6 network in accordance with DoD directives. Also, attend meetings to collect information for designing network changes. This task will require privileged access to computers and network devices, which will have the ability to change control parameters (e.g., routing tables, path priorities, addresses) of routers, multiplexers, and other key information system/network equipment or software.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and Tactics,
Techniques, and Procedures (TTP), and ensure all documents and reports are written and formatted properly.
- Coordinate, design, and optimize network infrastructure devices that host multiple applications, servers, and websites throughout enterprise-level networks.
- Monitor device capacity in order to reduce costs and footprint for network infrastructure.
- Engineer new equipment to be installed and/or tech refresh current existing network devices.
- Lead migration tasks of multiple workloads to a new DMZ architecture.
- Lead and support migration efforts from legacy Fabric path architecture to ACI
- Configure, manage and troubleshoot Juniper Netscreen, Cisco IOS/NXOS, and JunOS devices within various DoD enclaves and datacenters.
- Networking LAN and WAN at multiple data centers and DMZ environments including routing, documentation, and compliance with USG-mandated security requirements.
Attractive Benefits Package: