Network Runners, Inc. is a Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are located in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 14001 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
Must have a Secret Clearance or higher.
The Change Management Rep will be responsible for the planning, development, reporting and execution of an IT Change Management Framework supporting a multi-site Data Center
: Must have an active Secret Clearance or higher.
- Coordinate change and release activities for EITC2 DR/COOP buildout and DR Testing with EITC1 Change/Release processes and staff
- Plan and coordinate releases of changes in EITC2 data center infrastructure and build
- Support Change Management Processes including coordinating and documenting change advisory and technical advisory board and ensuring changes in data center technical assets and documentation are tracked to completion, recorded, and reviewed for lessons learned implementation when planned changes do not execute as expected
- Support and serve as backup to Configuration Manager including travel to execute PCA and support of testing and CMDB management and maintenance.
Responsible for the following tasks:
- Provide input to, document, and enforce ChM policies, processes, and procedures
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of a communications plan
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders;
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of a ChM training program
- Monitor and manage change request backlog and facilitate stakeholder meetings and decision boards
- Coordinate efforts with other ITSM process and functional areas;
- Author and present status reports and provide daily support and consultation for all change practitioners;
- Track and report issues. provide input for planning, development, reporting and execution of the organization’s Release and Deployment Management processes.
Must be of a senior level and possess experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be proficient in BMC Remedy Service Management Suite and Microsoft Office. Requires ITILv3 2011 Intermediate certification.
Required: ITIL v3 or v4 Foundations certification
Required: IAT Level II certification
Kansas City, MO
Attractive Benefits Package: