Position Title: Project Manager/Senior Marketing Analyst – Immediate Requirement
We are looking for Project Manager/Senior Marketing Analyst for immediate backfill on an Army contract based out of Ft. Belvoir.
• Duties include developing plans, initiatives, and evaluating a comprehensive marketing plan and implementation strategy.
• Plans, develops, and implements marketing research, audit, and analysis to ascertain perceptions, attitudes, and expectations of audiences.
• Uses market research techniques that include; but are not limited to the development and use of appropriate survey instruments, focus groups, and statistical analysis of results to assist in identifying target population.
• Implements marketing objectives and monitors and evaluates effectiveness of implementation strategies.
• Drives and leads development and execution of digital strategies to facilitate online engagement. Develops and implements strategies and tactical programs to engage and influence online audiences.
• Builds strategic and compelling content strategies across a variety of social and digital platforms. Demonstrates professional experience with digital communications/marketing,
• Displays a clear understanding how to apply tools and technology to infuse innovative digital and social strategies into new and existing work.
• Creates and curates’ content to engage online communities.
• Optimizes website effectiveness by applying insights derived via Google Analytics, and identifies and fosters influencers. Typical assignment requires developing detailed plans, goals, and objectives that can cover the entire life cycle of a project.
• Employs creative thinking to formulate goals and objectives and integrates them into a cohesive project implementation approach to satisfy customer mission requirements.
• Plans and executes information and promotional campaigns and disseminates information on projects and special programs, orally and in writing.
• Develops written materials (pamphlets, fliers, fact sheets, news articles, brochures, newsletters, etc.), which transmit information concerning the nature and purpose of services provided by our client.
• Prepares a variety of written materials as well as graphics and other illustrative visuals, to be used in printed materials and presentations.
• Assembles, classifies, and summarizes reported progress results and presents verbally, graphically, or in written form indicating current status of program progress deficiencies, outstanding accomplishments, and reasons for deviations from plans.
Candidates with below skills and experience will be preferred:
- Must have experience supporting DOD environments.
- Web Applications understanding is desired.
- Cloud Technologies understanding is desired.
- Knowledge of Website platforms and Social Media Integration.
- Understanding of Cloud Hosting platforms is desired.
- Familiarity with RMF highly desired.
- Understanding of Army cloud initiatives desired.
- Should have an aptitude for client development initiatives.
Education: Minimum M.S. or M.A. degree or equivalent experience
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA