Training Support Supervisor
Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, DISA, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc. providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
Position Description and Background
This position is in support of the Warfighter Information Network-Tactical Increment 1&2 (WIN-T 1&2) instruction for 24 courses at the Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE), Fort Gordon, GA.
The CCoE at Fort Gordon, GA provides training for Officers, Warrant Officers, and Enlisted Soldiers in the latest tactical and strategic communications equipment and systems used in the Army today. The CCoE requires instructional support for signal courses taught in the CCoE. This responsibility provides critical support to 24 courses for U.S. Army Active Components (AC), U.S. Army National (ARNG), and U.S. Army Reserve Components (RC) with up to 7500 students annually.
Network Runners is seeking a highly motivated Training Support Supervisor to provide training for Officers, Warrant Officers, and Enlisted Soldiers in the latest tactical and strategic communications equipment and systems, student administrative support and curriculum development for US Army Active Components, US Army National Guard and US Army Reserve Components.
Position Qualifications/ Training:
- Supervisory experience in TRADOC institutional training and in military training programs.
- Experience with technical training environments that include experience in project management test control, academic policies, training evaluation, and test item analysis.
- Effectively communicate with team members and students.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• BA degree or related business Operations, Logistic and 3-5 years of experience.
Type of Job:
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel and Power Point) and SharePoint.
- Experience in using/accessing ATRRS or equal to training management systems.
Attractive Benefits Package:
: Fort Gordon, GA