Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, DISA, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc. providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
Position Description and Background:
This position is in support of the Warfighter Information Network-Tactical Increment 1&2 (WIN-T 1&2) instruction for 24 courses at the Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE), Fort Gordon, GA.
The CCoE at Fort Gordon, GA provides training for Officers, Warrant Officers, and Enlisted Soldiers in the latest tactical and strategic communications equipment and systems used in the Army today. The CCoE requires instructional support for signal courses taught in the CCoE. This responsibility provides critical support to 24 courses for U.S. Army Active Components (AC), U.S. Army National (ARNG), and U.S. Army Reserve Components (RC) with up to 7500 students annually.
Network Runners is seeking a highly motivated Program Manager to provide training for Officers, Warrant Officers, and Enlisted Soldiers in the latest tactical and strategic communications equipment and systems, student administrative support and curriculum development for US Army Active Components, US Army National Guard and US Army Reserve Components.
- Responsible for the overall performance of the project.
- Responsible for the curriculum development and resident WIN-T 1&2 instruction up to 7500 students annually from U.S. Army Active Components (AC), U.S. Army National Guard (ARNG), and U.S. Army Reserve Components (RC).
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining an effective Quality Control System.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent and 10 years of general experience.
• With a master’s degree, six years of general experience.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of management experience
- Minimum of 6 years of training
Type of Job:
- Possess one of the instructors’ certification. SCTC or Cadre Training Course (CTC)
Attractive Benefits Package:
: Fort Gordon, GA