Training Section Manager
Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, DISA, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc. providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
Position Description and Background:
This position is in support of the Warfighter Information Network-Tactical Increment 1&2 (WIN-T 1&2) instruction for 24 courses at the Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE), Fort Gordon, GA.
The CCoE at Fort Gordon, GA provides training for Officers, Warrant Officers, and Enlisted Soldiers in the latest tactical and strategic communications equipment and systems used in the Army today. The CCoE requires instructional support for signal courses taught in the CCoE. This responsibility provides critical support to 24 courses for U.S. Army Active Components (AC), U.S. Army National (ARNG), and U.S. Army Reserve Components (RC) with up to 7500 students annually.
Network Runners is seeking a highly motivated Training Section Manager to provide training for Officers, Warrant Officers, and Enlisted Soldiers in the latest tactical and strategic communications equipment and systems, student administrative support and curriculum development for US Army Active Components, US Army National Guard and US Army Reserve Components.
Position Qualifications/ Training:
- Responsible for the overall training program.
- Supervisory or management experience in institutional training, other technical military programs.
- Experience with Vocational/ Technical training programs for adult learners.
- Experience with classroom course instruction.
- Responsible for the curriculum development and resident WIN-T 1&2 instruction up to 7500 students annually from U.S. Army Active Components (AC), U.S. Army National Guard (ARNG), and U.S. Army Reserve Components (RC).
- Responsible for effective and purposeful training methods.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent and 6 years of experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience without degree.
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level I: Certified or received current certification-level training in proprietary product network operating system or integration tools, such as in one or more of the following: CompTIA Net+, Security+, CCNA Routing and Switch, Project Manager PMP, and VMware Certified.
Type of Job:
- Possess one of the instructors’ certification. SCTC or Cadre Training Course (CTC)
Attractive Benefits Package:
: Fort Gordon, GA