Level-I Instructors - Multiple Positions
Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, DISA, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc. providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
Position Description and Background:
This position is in support of the Warfighter Information Network-Tactical Increment 1&2 (WIN-T 1&2) instruction for 24 courses at the Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE), Fort Gordon, GA.
The CCoE at Fort Gordon, GA provides training for Officers, Warrant Officers, and Enlisted Soldiers in the latest tactical and strategic communications equipment and systems used in the Army today. The CCoE requires instructional support for signal courses taught in the CCoE. This responsibility provides critical support to 24 courses for U.S. Army Active Components (AC), U.S. Army National (ARNG), and U.S. Army Reserve Components (RC) with up to 7500 students annually.
Network Runners is seeking highly motivated Level-I Instructors to provide training for Officers, Warrant Officers, and Enlisted Soldiers in the latest tactical and strategic communications equipment and systems, student administrative support and curriculum development for US Army Active Components, US Army National Guard and US Army Reserve Components.
Position Qualifications/ Training:
- Minimum two years’ experience in tactical communication, technical military training programs, and vocational/technical training environment or worked directly in support of DoD tactical communications network.
- Experience with technical training environments that include experience in project management test control, academic policies, training evaluation, and test item analysis.
- Ability to communicate effectively in one-on-one and in group settings and possess the ability to work with a variety of individuals.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple training courses and tasks to completion.
• Associate degree in a Technical (Programming, Database Administration, Network Management and Technical Hardware Management) or Business discipline.
Type of Job:
- Must be certified or received certification-level training in proprietary product network operating system or integration tools, such as in one or more of the following: CompTIA Net+, Security+, CCNA Routing and Switch, Project Manager PMP, and VMware Certified Professional.
Attractive Benefits Package:
: Fort Gordon, GA