Instructor / Writer - Multiple Positions
Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, DISA, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc. providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
Position Description and Background:
This position is in support of the Warfighter Information Network-Tactical Increment 1&2 (WIN-T 1&2) instruction for 24 courses at the Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE), Fort Gordon, GA.
The CCoE at Fort Gordon, GA provides training for Officers, Warrant Officers, and Enlisted Soldiers in the latest tactical and strategic communications equipment and systems used in the Army today. The CCoE requires instructional support for signal courses taught in the CCoE. This responsibility provides critical support to 24 courses for U.S. Army Active Components (AC), U.S. Army National (ARNG), and U.S. Army Reserve Components (RC) with up to 7500 students annually.
Network Runners is seeking highly motivated Instructors / Writers to provide training for Officers, Warrant Officers, and Enlisted Soldiers in the latest tactical and strategic communications equipment and systems, student administrative support and curriculum development for US Army Active Components, US Army National Guard and US Army Reserve Components.
Position Qualifications/ Training:
- Experience with Common Faculty Development – Instructor Course (CFD-IC) certification or equivalent (i.e., Navy, Air Force or Marine).
- CFD-IC certification within the past 5 years or recertification within 6 months of employment.
- Possess a minimum of three (3) years of experience instructing and /or writing course material and/or worked directly in the career field.
- Knowledgeable in the functions of Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (ADDIE) development process.
- Ability to research and learn about a wide range of topics.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple training courses and tasks to completion.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design or a related field.
Type of Job:
- Formal training or certification in Instructional Design.
Attractive Benefits Package:
: Fort Gordon, GA