Maintenance and Information Technology Supervisor - Multiple Positions
Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, DISA, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc. providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
Position Description and Background
This position is in support of the Warfighter Information Network-Tactical Increment 1&2 (WIN-T 1&2) instruction for 24 courses at the Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE), Fort Gordon, GA.
The CCoE at Fort Gordon, GA provides training for Officers, Warrant Officers, and Enlisted Soldiers in the latest tactical and strategic communications equipment and systems used in the Army today. The CCoE requires instructional support for signal courses taught in the CCoE. This responsibility provides critical support to 24 courses for U.S. Army Active Components (AC), U.S. Army National (ARNG), and U.S. Army Reserve Components (RC) with up to 7500 students annually.
Network Runners is seeking highly motivated Maintenance and Information Technology Supervisors to provide training for Officers, Warrant Officers, and Enlisted Soldiers in the latest tactical and strategic communications equipment and systems, student administrative support and curriculum development for US Army Active Components, US Army National Guard and US Army Reserve Components.
Position Qualifications/ Training:
- Supervisory experience supporting help desk functions for a daily average of 1,000 simultaneous users that included experience with the systems/protocols: Microsoft MCP, Microsoft MCP-1, and Microsoft Server.
- Experience working with Windows Operating Systems and LAN/WAN
- Experience with help desk functions.
- Conduct test and maintain ongoing operations of all the systems.
- Identifies staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Coordinates the mainframe activities of data processing operations with programming, systems analysis, and with users.
• Associate Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Networking or related field or 5 years' directly related computer science experience.
Type of Job:
- Possess or be qualified to earn Government Certification as Information Assurance Network Officer (IANO) IAW qualification requirements.
- Currently hold an advanced industry certification (CCNA, CCNP, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Net+, etc.).
Attractive Benefits Package:
: Fort Gordon, GA