Classroom Training Support – Quality Assurance/Quality Control - Multiple Positions
Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, DISA, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc. providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
Position Description and Background
This position is in support of the Warfighter Information Network-Tactical Increment 1&2 (WIN-T 1&2) instruction for 24 courses at the Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE), Fort Gordon, GA.
The CCoE at Fort Gordon, GA provides training for Officers, Warrant Officers, and Enlisted Soldiers in the latest tactical and strategic communications equipment and systems used in the Army today. The CCoE requires instructional support for signal courses taught in the CCoE. This responsibility provides critical support to 24 courses for U.S. Army Active Components (AC), U.S. Army National (ARNG), and U.S. Army Reserve Components (RC) with up to 7500 students annually.
Network Runners is seeking a highly motivated Classroom Training Support – Quality Assurance/Quality Control to provide training for Officers, Warrant Officers, and Enlisted Soldiers in the latest tactical and strategic communications equipment and systems, student administrative support and curriculum development for US Army Active Components, US Army National Guard and US Army Reserve Components.
Position Qualifications/ Training:
- At least two years as an instructor of adult learners in a related DOD tactical communications.
- Ability to interface with customers, determine requirements, and independently solve problems.
- Understanding of the military ranks, organizational structure and policies and procedures.
- Experience with technical military training program, vocational/technical training environment or worked directly in support of DOD tactical communications network.
• Minimum Associate Degree in a Technical or Business discipline. Four (4) years of instructional experience may be substituted for an Associate’s degree.
Type of Job:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SharePoint. Previous training as an Instructor. Previous training in the use of online testing tools such as Blackboard.
Attractive Benefits Package:
: Fort Gordon, GA