Registered Nurse - Military Experience
Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS, etc. providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions.
Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus. Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
Security Clearance Requirements: **Shall have an active favorable Tier 1 (T1) –or meet the requirements of Department of Defense Manual 1000.13-M-VI, January 23, 2014.**
Provide leadership in supporting and promoting the use of the Nurse Advice Line (NAL) including development of marketing campaigns to encourage patients and family to utilize NAL Services. Experienced Registered Nurse with knowledge and experience of DoD and USAF policies and procedures related to clinical practices and clinical information systems. Experience with the performance aspects of Military Treatment Facilities. Experience developing briefings and presentation for senior leadership.
- Master’s Degree (nursing, informatics, education, information management, public health, human resources, healthcare administration)
- 10+ years Nursing experience
- Experience with clinical information, clinical data systems and Military Treatment Facilities
- 3+ years of experience in public speaking and making presentations to Executive Leadership
- 5+ years in quality improvement process (e.g. six sigma, continuous quality improvement systems)
- Able to work Monday thru Friday 0730 - 1630
Type of Job:
Attractive Benefits Package:
Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ 401K/ FSA/ LTD/ STD/ PTO/ Federal Holidays
: San Antonio, Texas; Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, Texas.