Position Title: Executive Administrative Assistant
Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, DISA, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc. providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
Clearance Requirements: **Must have a Secret or Interim Secret Clearance**
Network Runners is seeking a highly motivated Executive Administrative Assistant to support The Secretary of the Air Force Office of Small Business Programs Administrative and Technical Support Services (SAF/SB). The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. Minimum five (5) years of experience working with DoD acquisitions and headquarters staff level work or equivalent. All five (5) years of experience must have occurred within the last 10 years.
- Manage the organization’s Task Management Tool (TMT) (or other task management system) using the format outlined in the organization’s operating instructions and TMT training and instructions. Check TMT for new tasks daily and ensure new tasks are properly and timely assigned within 24 hours.
- Send weekly email reminders to all SAF/SB personnel on upcoming suspenses. Also, remind SAF/SB personnel throughout the week for upcoming suspenses, as needed. Notify the Director or Deputy Director of any potential late taskers.
- Prepare TMT task status slides for all TMT tasks in support of the SAF/SB staff meeting by COB every Wednesday to support Thursday’s staff meeting.
- Develop and publish workflow management processes to office procedures using the organization’s established office procedures.
- Manage all SAF/SB Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) using the formal request for information to determine required actions.
- Manage, assign, and research all FOIA requests as applicable.
- Coordinate and lead the organization’s Privacy Act requirements using published and scheduled information/notification/ regulations for daily compliance and to prepare for Personal Identifiable Information (PII) audit compliance.
- Audit, certify, develop naming conventions, and conduct recurring record reviews with SAF/SB team.
- Maintain the Small Business community contacts using standardized contact lists for the periodic updates and when notified of changes and maintain up-to-date contact lists. The contactor shall review and/or update lists monthly.
- Prepare senior level correspondence to include letters, memorandums, and emails in accordance with appropriate regulations when directed by the Director/Deputy Director.
- Manage the Director’s/Deputy Director’s calendars. Maintain up-to-date calendars for the organization’s leadership,
- Establish and manage weekly calendar reviews (or as requested) with SAF/SB Director/Deputy Director. Ensure accurate and up-to-date information not later than one day before the weekly calendar review.
- Prepare correspondence within the assigned suspense time as tasked by the organization’s senior level.
- Provide meeting charts for SAF/SB staff meetings.
- Provide read-ahead for all Director/Deputy Director meetings and engagements using direction from the Director/Deputy Director as required.
- Manage the Defense Travel System (DTS) for the organization’s Director/Deputy Director and use DTS as trained and directed to accomplish travel authorizations and vouchers for the Director/Deputy Director.
- Create the organization’s budget documents using budget documentation training as required and trained to assist in documents required for budget submission as applicable.
• Minimum five (5) years of experience working with DoD acquisitions and headquarters staff level work or equivalent.
• All five (5) years of experience must have occurred within the last 10 years.
Type of Job:
Attractive Benefits Package:
: The Pentagon, Washington, D.C.
0900 – 1500 Monday through Friday. Average work week is 40 hours.