Position Title: Computer User Support Specialist
Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, DISA, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc. providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
Clearance Requirements: **Must have a Secret or Interim Secret Clearance**
Network Runners is seeking a highly motivated Computer User Support Specialist to support The Secretary of the Air Force Office of Small Business Programs Administrative and Technical Support Services (SAF/SB). The Computer User Support Specialist will provide technical assistance to computer users. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, or via telephone or electronically. Provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems. Minimum of five (5) years of experience working with web, social media content, compliance, and headquarters staff level work or equivalent. All five (5) years of experience must have occurred within the last 10 years.
- Computer Support: Manage SAF/SB computer(s), software application(s) and other related computing devices; including but not limited to new and existing computer and software applications and/or other SAF/SB computer software application support.
- Maintain a comprehensive inventory listing of all computer hardware and software applications by location and username in accordance with applicable procedures.
- Ensure SAF/SB personnel and office equipment is refreshed in accordance with the Government’s computer/network control center refresh schedule. The contractor shall accomplish task per event and coordinate equipment refresh within the refresh due date.
- Maintain computer support continuity documentation (e.g. equipment list, etc.) of all in accordance with SAF/SB.
- Submit trouble tickets to computer/network support team using the organization’s computer/network control center submission procedures.
- Facilitate the assignment of equipment and services using the AFNCR services.
- Update, modify, and maintain the organization’s systems information in Electronic Information Technology Data Repository (EITDR) as required by Government.
- Perform daily functions associated with managing the organization’s social media platforms and websites to ensure accuracy and currency of mission specific content.
- Social Media: Manage the organization’s Facebook page and Linked In accounts using the organization’s office procedures, strategic communications procedures, and AF instructions. Manage and post to other relevant, authorized media platforms (e.g., YouTube, etc.).
- Manage the organization’s Twitter. Facebook, LinkedIn, and other applicable accounts using the organization’s office procedures, strategic communications procedures, and AF instructions. Post 2-3 times per day based on availability of content upon the approval of SAF/SB (level of approval).
- Provide system administration and maintenance of the organization’s website using the organization’s office procedures, strategic communications procedures, and AF instructions.
- Perform system administration of the organization’s email inquiry/ticket tracking system using the organization’s office, strategic communications procedures, and AF instructions.
- Perform system administration of the organization’s applicable learning systems using the organization’s office procedures, strategic communications procedures, and AF instructions.
- Review and/or update the systems to reflect current information.
- Ensure information on all the learning systems corresponds with content on the public website.
- Capture metrics for social media platforms and the email inquiry/ticket tracking system using the organization’s office procedures.
- Consolidate metrics into briefing slides and submit for COR review weekly.
- Analyze metrics, develop strategy for modifying system/communication processes based on metric data. The contractor shall provide suggested courses of action to COR and prepare briefing to Director on findings. The contractor shall accomplish task no later than the last business day of each quarter.
- Perform additional duties that are within scope of the tasks outlined above as authorized and assigned by the COR.
• Minimum five (5) years of experience working with DoD acquisitions and headquarters staff level work or equivalent.
• All five (5) years of experience must have occurred within the last 10 years.
Type of Job:
Attractive Benefits Package:
: The Pentagon, Washington, D.C.
0900 – 1500 Monday through Friday. Average work week is 40 hours.