Business Development Associate
Network Runners, Inc. is a Women Owned Small Business headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, A Value- Added Solutions Provider and A Value -Added Systems Integrator- specializing in leading edge information technology and organizational solutions. The corporate infrastructure is robust and based on industry best practices as evidenced by our CMMI-Level3 and ISO 90001:2015, ISO14001:2015, ISO/IEC 2000-1:20111, ISO/IEC 27001:2013 appraisals.
Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity, and mission focus.
We are looking for an energetic Business Development Associate supporting our Corporate Office.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed; meet the education and work experience required; and must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Other duties, in addition to the below, may be assigned as necessary to meet business needs.
Essential Job Functions:
Minimum Required Qualification:
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities and develop detailed analysis of new opportunities.
- Support the proposal team in the capture, teaming, and proposal process to produce high quality winning proposals.
- Experience analyzing IDIQ/BPA Task Orders.
- Experience using CRM Tools such as GovWin IQ, BGOV.
- Research experience with BETA.SAM.GOV, USASPENDING.GOV, DATA.GOV, etc.
- Experience with conducting gate (bid/no-bid) reviews.
- Develop and grow relationships with clients and seek client meetings to understand the requirements and increase awareness of NRI’s capabilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience within a professional organization focused on proposals and business development.
- Experience with industry and networks of relationships across businesses of varying sizes.
- Experience with presenting to senior leadership and working within a diverse team.
- Experience with identifying and capturing small to mid-size opportunities.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Team Player capable of working within a collaborative environment. Self-starter who exhibits attention to detail and expert organization skills.
Type of Job:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- The ability to keep objectives and goals firmly in sight.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Attractive Benefits Package:
Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ 401K/ FSA/ LTD/ STD/ PTO/ Federal Holidays