Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc. providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 140001:2015,ISO/IEC 2000-1:20111,ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
Your Contribution to Our Mission:
The Proposal Coordinator will source procurement opportunities and lead the preparation and submission of winning proposals. In this role, the Coordinator will work with cross-functional Proposal and Business Development team members in leading, planning, scheduling, and overseeing the timely development and delivery of high-quality responses to federal business opportunities, from pre-RFP to post-submission activities, market research and pipeline review in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate would be who is ambitious, eager to learn and can quickly adjust to the dynamic environment and wants to be part of growing firms.
- Support in managing the successful development of compliant, competitive, cogent, and compelling proposals through effective collaboration across teams that include internal staff, corporate partners, consultants, and supporting vendors.
- Analyze RFI, RFQ, RFPs and other bid documents for requirements.
- Develop the proposal schedule, outline, compliance matrix, and Proposal Development Plan.
- Establish and maintain the SharePoint collaboration site for each proposal.
- Work with the BD team and Partners to determine author assignments and integrate win strategy, themes, and discriminators into proposal.
- Prepare and lead efficient Proposal Kickoff meetings and daily status calls, ensuring activities adhere to the Proposal Development Plan.
- Conduct activities required to successfully perform color reviews and debrief to authors.
- Manage the development of oral presentations, discussions, and proposal revisions.
- Conduct and document proposal lessons learned and implement actions to improve process efficiency.
- Coordinate and support the production, reproduction, binding, and packaging in finalizing the proposal submission and response processes.
- Bachelor's degree in business or communications field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Understanding of managing and writing proposals using the Shipley processes and standards.
- Minimum 2+ years proven successful experience supporting proposal teams and leading them efficiently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment on moderate- to high-complexity federal opportunities.
- Ability to use standard English writing styles to write proposal sections; this includes information research and synthesis from multiple sources (subject matter experts, previous proposals) into a cohesive, easy-to-read, and persuasive final product.
- High proficiency in the MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project), Adobe Acrobat, and SharePoint.
- Ability to adapt to various people and working styles under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work beyond regular schedule hours.
- Possess good communication, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Editing skills; excellent knowledge of grammar and punctuation.
Type of Job:
- Experience interviewing subject matter experts to support the proposal writing process.
Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ 401K/FSA/ LTD/STD/PTO/Federal Holidays