Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS, etc. providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s experienced and highly qualified team members are in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity, and mission focus. Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE, and Maryland MBE.
Clearance:**Must have an active Secret Clearance**
The Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Computing Ecosystem Communications Line of Business (CLOB) provides engineering, integration, sustainment, and operations functions across multiple Contiguous United States (CONUS) and Outside Contiguous United States (OCONUS) datacenters on various networks. This communications infrastructure provides support for all types of DoD customers across multiple hardware and operating environments like zOS IBM Mainframes, Unisys, SPARC-based Unix, Linux, and Windows Operating systems.
5+ Years, experience in enterprise scale Network operations. Hands‐on operational, development, and management experience with Commercial cloud Services. Experience in migration of hosted applications to a cloud environment.
Strong and extensive knowledge of datacenter-based network methods, protocols, and technologies such as:
(2) Switching [Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP), Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN), Virtual Ex‐tensible LAN (VXLAN), Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP), Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Link Aggregation Control Panel (LACP), Link Aggregation (LAG)]
(3) Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Proto‐col (TCP/IP) [Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4), Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), Layer 1 through Layer 7 (L1‐L7), Internet Protocol Security (IPSEC), High Assurance Internet Protocol Encryptor (HAIPE)]
(4) Firewalls [VPN, Access Control Lists (ACLs), Whitelisting]
(5) Software Defined Net‐working (SDN)/Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)/Infrastructure as Code (IaC) [Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI), Service Insertion, Ansible]
(6) Load balancing [Access Policy Manager (APM), Application Security Module (ASM), Local Traffic Manager (LTM), Global Traffic Manager (GTM)]
(7) Identity and Access Management with Role Based Access Control (RBAC) [Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA)/RA‐DIUS/TACACS/Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)]
(10) Application of network security and design practices
(11) Communicate and brief ideas and information to people of a non‐technical background include senior leadership
(12) Cloud management [Amazon Web Services (AWS)/AZURE]
In accordance with DoD Directive 8570.01-M/8140.01, the candidate shall:
Have and maintain a baseline IAT Level II Certification
Obtain and maintain a Computing Environment (CE) certification within six months of being staffed into an employment position. The CE certification shall be based on the equipment and software the employee works with for their primary duties
Have an IT Bachelor’s Degree or have and maintain a Vendor Network Certification (Professional or higher)
Type of Job: Full Time Salary: Competitive salary Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, FSA, LTD/ STD, PTO, Federal Holidays Work location: Montgomery, AL - Oklahoma City, OK – Columbus, OH