Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, DISA, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc. providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s experienced and highly qualified team members, are in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity, and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMIv2.0 Maturity Level 3 SVC /DEV and ISO 9001: 2015/ISO/IEC 200000-1:2011/ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO14001 Certified - Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
Clearance Requirements: Must have a TS/SCI Clearance
Network Runners is seeking a highly motivated DCGS Instructor to support the Advanced Analysis/Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) Curriculum Development and Management effort within the 313 Training Squadron, 17 Training Group (17 TRG) as a classroom instructor and curriculum developer. The DCGS Instructor will plan, coordinate, design, and validate instruction for general intelligence training specialties, as well as develop, write, review, and revise instructional materials.
Minimum Education Level:
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of existing/programmed DCGS technologies, COTS information and ISD technologies, applications of multi-intelligence data, DCGS operational employment, and sustainment concepts.
- Demonstrate expert capabilities with tools and methodologies for conducting in-depth analyses of the DCGS operational requirements in order to identify potential training system shortfalls and quantify the impact to 313 TRS operations and the DCGS courses’ operational capability.
- Develop subject matter content in their assigned course(s). Subject matter content will be determined at annual Training Planning Team (TPT) or equivalent meetings and documented using course control documents provided by the course training manager.
- Develop new (and maintain existing) course curriculum and materials to meet the intent of the course control documents. The final approval authority for developed or modified instructional materials is the Training Development Element Chief (TDEC).
- Continuously assess the relevancy of assigned courseware to the Air Force intelligence enterprise. Work with their PM and relevant members of the 313 TRS to remedy discrepancies between courseware and practical Air Force intelligence application.
- Required to ensure course delivery mechanisms and instruction techniques are up-to-date and are the best fit to train each individual subject in the course.
- Responsible for DCGS enterprise changes.
Minimum Years of Experience: 6 Years
Type of Job:
- AETC Basic Instructor Course.
- At least 2 years in a DCGS environment; either actual DCGS experience or experience in the formal DCGS classroom, or a combination of both.
- Problem-centric-Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) and a working knowledge of Analysis and Exploitation Teams (AETs).
- Possesses a thorough understanding of existing/programmed DCGS technologies, commercial-off the shelf (COTS) technologies, applications, or multi-intelligence data, and DCGS operational employment and sustainment concepts
- Strong written and oral communications skill.
- Must possess a valid US passport.
Attractive Benefits Package:
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, FSA, LTD/STD, PTO, Federal Holidays
Work Location: San Angelo, TX