Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, DISA, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc. providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity, and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMIv2.0 Maturity Level 3 SVC /DEV and ISO 9001: 2015/ISO/IEC 200000-1:2011/ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO14001 Certified - Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
Clearance Requirements: Must have a TS/SCI Clearance
Network Runners is seeking a highly motivated Project Manager – It’s a key position on the Advanced Analysis/Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) Curriculum Development and Management effort within the 313 Training Squadron.
Minimum Education Level:
- Coordinate with the 313 TRS/DO AND 313 TRS/XP on taskings.
- The PM will work closely with the 313 TRS advanced analysis courses’ training managers and DCGS courses’ training managers to establish a schedule of priorities and delivery based on the needs of the 313 TRS.
- The PM and 313 TRS will work closely together to balance the workload, ensuring that the work to be completed can be done with quality and meet the projected timelines. The PM will establish an efficient management structure to ensure effective administration of this task order.
- Provide ISD experience and a strong understanding of AETC course development and delivery of policy/regulations in support of 313 TRS course initiatives.
- Strong writing and editing skills are essential.
Master’s Degree or higher from an accredited educational institution in one or more of the following areas of study: foreign area studies, intelligence studies, political science, military studies, or education.
Minimum Years of Experience: 10 Years
Type of Job:
- ISD experience and a strong understanding of AETC course development and delivery of policy/regulations in support of 313 TRS course initiatives.
- At least ten years in an Intelligence Community analytical environment.
- All-source experience and/or experience in an analytical training environment; Intelligence Community Standards (specifically ICD 203).
- Problem-centric-Intelligence Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) and/or Analysis and Exploitation Teams; using and/or teaching critical thinking and analytical processes.
- Application of structured analytic techniques (SATs); analytical writing/briefing and analytical product creation; joint military exercises; experience working in an AOR, IC agency, or other intelligence operations center.
Attractive Benefits Package:
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, FSA, LTD/STD, PTO, Federal Holidays
Work Location: San Angelo, TX