Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are located in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 14001 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
Must have an active Secret Clearance or higher.
The Systems Administrator will provide Tier 1/2 functional and technical support for a web-based system resolving questions regarding functional system procedures, documentation, service requests, and system status.
- Microsoft Windows Server maintenance
- Provide professional customer support by responding to User Assistance Calls from telephone contact, e-mail, and escalated system requests.
- Resolve or assist in resolving customer inquiries accurately and efficiently
- Review Tier 1/2 trouble tickets and resolve or reassign to relevant tier groups in a timely manner
- Meet or exceed established closure rate (80% first call resolution) for User Assistance Calls
- Provide assistance to users by extracting data through standard or ad hoc reporting means and assisting users in creating and modifying their custom reports.
- Follow Tier 1/2 processes, procedures, and best practices as outlined in the contract
- Distribute User Notification e-mail when events impact the user community
- Perform periodic updates to the user-facing system portal using HTML
- Effective Oral and Written Communication skills
- Experience using standard Windows and Internet-based applications
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite 2010 or higher
- Ability to multi-task
- Prior experience in customer support or help desk operations
- BA/BS degree or two years/relevant work or military experience can substitute for BA/BS degree
- CompTIA Security+
- Experience and knowledge gained from working with or supporting Department of Defense agencies in the field of logistics
- Proven ability to troubleshoot functional and technical problems by thinking logically through an issue
- Experience working with databases, to include retrieving data
- Experience working with an automated ticketing system such as BMC Remedy
Attractive Benefits Package