Network Runners, Inc. is a Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are located in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
: Must have an active Secret Clearance or higher.
The Technical Analyst is responsible for all aspects of help desk support. Responsible for using Remedy Ticketing System and tools for recording, tracking, and resolving incident tickets.
- The Technical Assistance Center Analyst is an IT professional with system administration/ customer service skills applicable to an Enterprise Data Center experience.
- Server exposure or familiarity with (Windows 2003-2008-2012, ESX, Linux, VCenter) is required.
- Exposure or familiarity with hardware and concepts for SAN storage, network, and hosted or supported application interactions are required.
- Experience with Active Directory and Remedy ticketing system.
- Receiving incidents from multiple sources, capturing, re-mediating or transferring to a higher tier support.
Required: CompTIA Security +
Kansas City, MO
Attractive Benefits Package: