Network Runners, Inc. is a Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are located in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
Must have a Secret Clearance or higher.
The Release and Deployment Manager will be responsible for the planning, development, reporting and execution of the organization’s Release and Deployment Management processes.
- Analyze new and complex project-related problems and create innovative solutions that normally involve the schedule, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components of the project.
- Provide applications systems analysis and long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities for necessary support resources.
- Experience in VMWare vRealize Operations Suite (Automation and vCM) and BMC Remedy ARS
- ITILv3 2011 Intermediate certification.
- PMP certification.
- 6+ years of DOD technical experience
- Effective and clear communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasking to meet shifting responsibilities/needs
Attractive Benefits Package