Position: Project Manager
Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are located in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 14001 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
Position Requirements :
- Responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating a cross-functional team’s activities to manage and implement project and/or interrelated projects from contract/proposal initiation to final operational stage.
- Determines, monitors, and reviews all project/program economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, sub-contractors, resources and risk.
- Identifies and assembles the appropriate blend of resources to meet project/program needs and requirements; including sub-contractor selection.
- Plans, schedules, monitors, and reports on activities related to the project/program.
- Leads the project/program team(s) in determining client requirements and translating requirements into operational plans.
- Ensures adherence to legally binding requirements and client’s long-term goals. Facilitates status review meetings among project team members and clients.
Security Clearance: Secret Clearance and above
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS Business, or related field.
- Nine to twelve (9-12) years of related experience in Project Management lifecycle activities.
- Require knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Requires ITILv3 2011 Intermediate certification
- Certifications such as Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ 401K/FSA/ LTD/STD/PTO/Federal Holidays
Kansas City, MO