Position Title: Business and Financial Operations Specialist
Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, DISA, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc. providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
Clearance Requirements: **Must have a Secret or Interim Secret Clearance**
Network Runners is seeking a highly motivated Business and Financial Operations Specialist to support The Secretary of the Air Force Office of Small Business Programs Administrative and Technical Support Services (SAF/SB). The Business and Financial Operations Specialist will conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively. Minimum of 10 years of experience working in BPR/CPI Services. All 10 years of experience must have occurred within the last 15 years.
- Advise COR with concurrent strategy, policy, process, performance, and people initiatives underway within the SAF/SB-led AF SB enterprise.
- Perform activities to synchronize and move forward SAF/SB transformation and programming activities.
- Identify opportunities in the small business process workflow (map out the existing process), identify how the current process can be improved (identify areas of opportunity surrounding the mapped process), develop courses of action, execute improvement changes (facilitate team implementation of selected courses of action(s)/establish baseline measures), and review how changes are working for the team (analyze and track data/information).
- Accomplish task for each Process/Program/Organizational/Enterprise using facilitated Business Process Reengineering (BPR)/Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) Services event(s).
- Provide in-depth analysis of the "as-is" architecture, identifying gaps and overlaps or areas for improvement, and then provide an assessment of the "to-be" architecture directed by the analysis' intended purpose.
- Produce products documentation per BPR/CPI engagement or review/update biannually.
- Prepare and/or guide creation of documentation to staff SB Transformation activities.
- Advise and mentor SB enterprise professionals and perform activities as may be required to advance SAF/SB’s workforce planning / career field implementation activities underway within the Air Force small business enterprise.
- Prepare and/or guide creation of staff work required to advance SB Workforce Planning / Career Path/Field implementation such as assistance in envisioning and working through appropriate phases of a workforce planning cycle. Products will be specified by the designated COR.
- Provide written reports, presentation materials, and/or talking points to describe BPR/CPI transformational and workforce activities and related actions for various venues as directed. Products will be specified by the designated COR.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience working in BPR/CPI Services.
• All 10 years of experience must have occurred within the last 15 years.
Type of Job:
Attractive Benefits Package:
: The Pentagon, Washington, D.C.
0900 – 1500 Monday through Friday. Average work week is 40 hours.