Business Development Associate
Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, DISA, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc. providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s experienced and highly qualified team members are in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity, and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015/ISO/IEC 200000-1:2011/ISO/IEC 27001:2013 ISO14001 Certified - Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE, and Maryland MBE.
We are looking for an energetic Junior professional to join a Small Women Owned Business and grow with the company! The Business Development Associate will support our Corporate Office in Sterling, VA. To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed; meet the education and work experience required; and must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Other duties, in addition to the below, may be assigned as necessary to meet business needs.
- Monitor opportunity websites (i.e. GSA eBuy, beta.sam.gov, etc.) to track and gather information about relevant opportunities.
- Utilize SharePoint to create and modify opportunities, enter opportunity/customer data, and maintain document repositories.
- Perform general market research and analysis to support business development team.
- Log, analyze, synopsize, and distribute incoming RFQ/RFI opportunities across multiple GWAC/IDIQ contract vehicles based on established opportunity filters and communities of interest.
- Assist with supporting the development and maintenance of repeatable proposal development. procedures, artifacts, and templates tailored to best practices for the specific GWAC/IDIQ contracts.
- Perform administrative and analytical tasks in support of GWAC PMs for multiple GWAC/IDIQ contracts.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field; experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
- Experience with market and business intelligence tools, to include GovWin, FPDS, Bloomberg, and others.
- Self-starter, highly innovative, and possess strong skills in organizing and managing time across multiple tasks; capable of working independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools including SharePoint; aptitude for quickly learning related tool sets.
Type of Job:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- The ability to keep objectives and goals firmly in sight.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Attractive Benefits Package:
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, FSA, LTD/STD, PTO, Federal Holidays