Scheduling and Administration Technician
Network Runners, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, DISA, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc. providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s experienced and highly qualified team members, are in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity, and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMIv2.0 Maturity Level 3 SVC /DEV and ISO 9001: 2015/ISO/IEC 200000-1:2011/ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO14001 Certified - Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE, and Maryland MBE.
Clearance Requirements: Must have a TS/SCI Clearance
Network Runners is seeking a highly motivated Scheduling and Administration Technician to support the Advanced Analysis/Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) Curriculum Development and Management effort within the 313 Training Squadron.
Minimum Education Level:
- Coordinate with the 313 TRS Advanced Analysis program TM and 313 TRS DCGS program TM on all LMS issues. The TM is the final authority on LMS issues. Each LMS has different requirements and usage specifications, including mechanisms that support courseware delivery.
- Provide management of LMS & courseware delivery systems for Advanced Analysis courses and DCGS courses.
- Create student and instructor user accounts and permissions levels within the LMS.
- Liaise with the appropriate 313 TRS TM to ensure students are tracked and updated with Air Force systems of record, including creating, graduating, and troubleshooting user issues.
- Ensure advanced analysis instructors and DCGS instructors have adequate training on 313 TRS LMSs.
- Support changes between LMSs as required by the 313 TRS and 17 TRG.
- Coordinate with the 313 TRS Advanced Analysis program TM or the DCGS program TM to ensure class requirements and allocations are filled to capacity, as allowed by the TRQI managers and TLNs. The TM has final authority on all seat allocation decisions.
- Design and develop a mechanism with the Software and Programs Designers to track and monitor student progress through the Advanced Analysis Program and DCGS courses.
- Assist with all other training administration functions needed by the 313 TRS, including, but not limited to, assisting with instructor schedules, printing course documents.
Minimum Years of Experience: 6 Years
Type of Job:
- Ability to all other training administration functions needed by the 313 TRS, including, but not limited to, assisting with instructor schedules, printing course documents.
- Strong written and oral communications skill.
- Must possess a valid US passport.
Attractive Benefits Package:
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, FSA, LTD/STD, PTO, Federal Holidays
Work Location: San Angelo, TX